Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Experiment with ad-words

In an attempt to get up to speed with internet advertising, I have posted my wife's scintillating term paper on the history of travelocity on axfor.com, and set up an AdWords campaign. So far I have spent about $1.50 to get 28 poor souls to click on the page. Money well wasted, really.

Unfortunately the ad has been getting very little play on search results. Maybe because of my bad choice of keywords, or the lameness of my copy. Unsure. Can't really blame the article itself, since nobody is really getting that far. I guess I need some original pr0n content, that's all that seems to make money on the internet.


Learn how websites work
Learn how online travel websites
work and land a great paying job.
axfor.com



What's not to like?

No comments: